Sunday, July 22, 2012











You gotta check out this documentary!!!!  I had seen some snippits of this doc a couple years back and was very engrossed in it, however I did not catch the title.  I was very excited during my Documentary I class last week when our instructor played the first 15 minutes!  I went home and found it on www.crackle.com, subscribed and viewed!  If you love music in any way, you will be moved by this film!  Every aspect of this film is phenomenal!  .......And who doesn't love a little Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White!!!  Check it out!  I promise you'll be surprisingly impressed!  You can check out more info on this film by going to:  http://www.jrmartinmedia.com/, Reviews, Documentary Film Reviews, and scroll down to "It Might Get Loud."  After viewing the film, feel free to share your comments there!

*******Thanks to compfight.com for the attached images and IMDb for info. on this piece, and Crackle for the ability to view this film free of charge.*******

No comments:

Post a Comment